We have the perfect POS integration solutions to sync your Shopify inventory, orders and more. With popular Shopify integrations to POS vendors like Retail Pro, NCR Counterpoint, and others, our integration experts are able to format the right POS to Shopify structure quickly. We can help you take your online business to the next level and streamline webstore operations.
Here are just a few of our great Shopify eCommerce integration features:
- Create new products in your POS > creates new products in Shopify
- Update quantities and prices for existing products on Shopify
- Web sales reported separately within your POS
- Web orders can have user defined prefix for easy identification
- Fulfill directly from your POS using familiar sales order workflows
- Web customers added to POS (and matched if already existing).
- Item styles combined into web product with drop-downs to select attributes.
- All product data sent that Shopify’s API will allow
- Regular price and promotional sales price levels.
- Retail Pro Price Manager can be used to control price level changes. Similar features available with other POS providers.
- In-store and the web can use different item price levels.
- Source locations – choose from a location or all locations to draw product quantities from
- Item availability – optionally disable items no longer in stock, or keep it for sale.
500+ Websites Built, 1000+ Integrations and Counting
Watch Explainer Video