One of the largest and most popular channels for online sales on a global scale is Amazon. Many retailers take advantage of selling on Amazon.com through a seller central account. Many of our retailers sell as much or more on Amazon than they do on their branded .com site. Amazon can be a great source of revenue for a retailer but their standards for retailer performance are very high, demanding accurate numbers and order fulfillment performance levels.
Therefore, it is crucial to have timely and dependable Amazon integration with a retail management system. There are requirements to be met and issues to be solved to make this a streamlined and profitable process. There are many aspects to Amazon from the creation of new products through templates, updating prices and quantities on existing products to whether the orders are to be filled by the merchant or by Amazon. RDI can help with all of it through an a la carte menu of products and services built over years of experience integrating to Amazon.
Retail Dimensions has built Amazon integration directly to Amazon for two of the supported POS platforms. Rather than integrating directly from the POS to Amazon, recently it has become more common for retailers to choose a more economic approach both in terms of time and money. Whether a retailer’s public.com is on Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify or WooCommerce there are either native or third party services that can connect between the web platform and Amazon Seller Central. These services can list products, update products, download orders and upload shipped order confirmations. These services are usually low cost and it’s like getting multiple integrations for the price of one.
Whether integrating directly or through a service on your.com, Retail Dimensions offers the best model for integrating to Amazon.
An a la carte Amazon integration is available so you can choose what fits your business requirements.
Unified Commerce Engine RD-Ice™
Successful integration since 2003, longer than anyone.
Let’s show you how it works and how it can work for your business.
Product Update Only Feed
- Simple Feed to update quantities and prices for items existing on Amazon
New Product Template Feed
- Creation and maintenance of New Product Templates for several retail niches available
- Ability to configure to gather all data possible for the POS system
- A Catalog Manager to quickly assign data in bulk required on the templates not available in the POS system
- Ability to use additional data from your .com to flesh out the product templates to feed Amazon
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
- Download FBA orders into the POS as receipts.
Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM)
- Download FBM orders into the POS as orders or receipts.
- If FBM orders ship through the POS, status notifications return to Amazon to update the order status.
All choices can be run manually or scheduled to run at the right times for your business.
This is by no means a complete list of integration features. The best way to uncover the power of this integration is to arrange to see a demonstration.