At Retail Dimensions we’ve created a workplace where team members are empowered to make a difference through their ideas and contributions. As the leader in Retail Pro integrations, applications and plug-ins, we are looking for dedicated, full-time professionals interested in helping retailers accelerate sales through tailored POS and e-commerce software solutions. If you’re interested in joining a growing, fast-paced operation located near Portland, Oregon, please send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
We are looking for an experienced, results oriented Project Coordinator to join our Project Delivery team in Beaverton, OR. This individual will drive projects from initial on-boarding to completion by delivering high levels of customer service and cultivating relationships with eCommerce retailers worldwide. This energetic leader will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery from on-boarding to delivery including scheduling, communication with internal and external team members, problem solving and documentation to drive overall customer satisfaction of our new eCommerce customers.
- Act as the main contact point for selected new customers, being a proactive advocate between Retail Dimensions and the customer to accomplish the defined objectives of the project.
- Develop a trusted relationship with customer stakeholders and staff to drive successful project delivery and ensure tasks are completed on time to achieve ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Help customers navigate the complexities of a fully integrated eCommerce and POS system and respond to customers’ needs though out the duration of the project by directing appropriate resources on the project.
- Proactively manage the top 20 eCommerce integration projects and maintain contact with stakeholders to identify and address issues as the arise.
- Partner with internal development team and project delivery resources to ensure customers expectations are meet with the appropriate staff and timeline.
- Establish trusted relationships with customers, sustaining relationships through the full life cycle of the project and beyond when necessary.
- Ensure customers are aware of and educated on new features and releases of our eCommerce products.
- Perform periodic customer check-ins and ensure support ticket satisfaction.
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of our products and services.
- 2+ years of customer success, account management, or sales experience in SaaS or similar industry.
- Broad knowledge and experience in eCommerce or Point of Sale processes and systems.
- General knowledge of eCommerce websites and online shopping experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Experience in any of the following a plus: Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards.
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Asana, Jira, Basecamp and Point of Sale Products such as Retail Pro, NCR Counterpoint, Windward system 5 etc.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple customer projects simultaneously.
- Capable of communicating with internal and external customers at all levels of management.
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org