At Retail Dimensions we’ve created a workplace where team members are empowered to make a difference through their ideas and contributions. As the leader in Retail Pro integrations, applications and plug-ins, we are looking for dedicated, full-time professionals interested in helping retailers accelerate sales through tailored POS and e-commerce software solutions. If you’re interested in joining a growing, fast-paced operation located near Portland, Oregon, please send your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our development group in Beaverton to help bring number of new features to the existing products across all POS platforms and shopping carts. You will be part of a team working in an Agile development environment and will help ensure we continue to deliver high quality work. You will be a core contributor to the development of new customer requests and product enhancements , and will have the opportunity to participate in other software projects as needed.
- Review existing development and provide any suggestions for improvements.
- Review existing design documents for new features and work within the team to develop and implement these features.
- Assist with unit testing and follow existing processes for QA and product release.
- Assist with the development of new features and functionality interfacing with Shopping cart API’s
- Provide technical support to internal staff prior to deployment
- Provide 2nd level technical support to existing clients as needed
- 2+ years of experience with the .NET platform
- 2+ years of experience with mySQL and php
- Experience working in a collaborative team of application developers and source code repositories.
- Solid programming and SQL experience
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Must have a strong work ethic and commitment to quality
- Work on site in our Beaverton Offices
Please send your resume to email@example.com