In 2015 Retail Dimensions was selected to build the first Magento 2 POS integration in the United States. Our POS integration with Magento is highly customizable.
RDi offers full loop integration to Magento and Magento 2 for Retail Pro POS Version 8, 9 and Prism, NCR Counterpoint POS, Windward System Five and Smyth Retail’s Merchant Plus Retail Management Systems.
RD-Ice is an Integration Platform enabling Point of Sale Systems and eCommerce to automatically sync inventory and orders. Connect in-store POS inventory and back office operations with Magento, Amazon and more.
Let’s show you how it works and how it can work for your business.
Integration gives the retailer complete control over the creation and maintenance of the inventory, catalog navigation and ability to merchandise POS products to the web from an easy to use interface. We are Magento POS integration experts trusted by retailers and POS providers globally.
- Sync physical store inventory from POS to Magento and Amazon
- Eliminate duplicate data entry, enter items once in POS and send to Magento
- Automatically download Magento sales orders into POS for fulfillment and reporting
- Magento POS integration eliminates manual data entry & the risk associated with re-keying data
1,600+ Ecommerce Integrations and Counting.
RDi supports most Magento key features out of the box through Retail Pro, NCR Counterpoint, Windward and Smyth Retail’s Merchant Plus integration with more features planned. If you don’t see what you want, we continually add to the list. Contact us.
Unified Commerce Engine RD-Ice™
Key Standard Integration Features:
- Support for Returns
- Gift Cards instore and online
- Inventory by location, pick-up in store, curbside or deliver from store
- Dynamically maintain the catalog structure and product assignments
- Support for creating and updating configurable and simple product relationships
- Support for creating and maintaining attributes through integration
- Flexible mapping to set visibility, back order and out of stock messaging
- Mapping for Product images, title, long descriptions, type, vendor, weight, taxable
- Mapping for Product Meta description and URL and Handle
- Automatic site synchronization of product availability, pricing, orders, and customers
- Synch customers with the POS and Magento
- Fulfill in Magento or third party and download invoices or fulfill in the POS and download orders
- Update order statuses after shipping, auto capture funds, auto generate shipped order e-mails
This is by no means a complete list of integration features. The best way to uncover the power of this integration is to arrange to see a demonstration.
Call 503-644-5301 X 152 or use our contact form.