Smyth Retail’s partnership with Retail Dimensions enables Merchant Plus customers to master the complexities of integrating brick-and-mortar operations with ecommerce.
RD-Ice, Retail Dimensions ecommerce integration platform, for Smyth Retail Merchant Plus simplifies ecommerce for brick-and-mortar businesses selling online. Smyth Retail Merchant Plus integration to Magento empowers our clients with out of the box integration capabilities that automate webstore operations. A low-cost, high value solution with everything you need to sync POS inventory with Magento.
With over 1,600 integrations, Retail Dimensions is the world’s most experienced provider of ecommerce integration.
Magento Commerce was named a Leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce. In 2015 Retail Dimensions had the honor of being selected to build the very first Magento 2 POS integration used in the launch of Magento 2. Smyth customers can now take advantage of RDi’s years of experience since 2003 integrating hundreds of online retailers with Magento. The Smyth and RDi development teams have worked together to deliver a unique hybrid integration solution to the market. We are proud to become a Smyth ecommerce integration partner.
Let’s show you how it works and how it can work for your business.
Unified Commerce Engine RD-Ice™
1,600+ Ecommerce Integrations and Counting.
The following fields are included in the export for each Style: Season Code & Description, Department Code & Description, Attributes & Characteristics, and default Size Grid names. Several operational improvements result based on a unique processing approach. Images are directly supported by the Merchant Plus! Catalog Export and doesn’t require an additional utility. Updates are sent directly to the shopping cart using FTP and bypasses an external communications server.
The following summarizes the capabilities of Smyth ecommerce integration.
- Related products support
- Product internet address
- Short web descriptions
- Product alternate (primary) images
- Consolidated Color for searching on the cart (show me all “blues”)
- Style Attributes (passed but requires custom work on the shopping cart to be implemented)
- Detail line sales tax amount
- Clean URL – calculated by the RDi side of the integration
- Title Tag loaded with Product Description
- Meta Keywords loaded with Search Keywords
- On Sale support where available on cart
- Recently Added (new) products support where available on cart.
- Credit Memos recorded in Magento can now be processed with the Ecommerce Order Processing transaction.
This is by no means a complete list of integration features. The best way to uncover the power of this integration is to arrange to see a demonstration.
Call 503-644-5301 X 152 or use our contact form.