Retail Dimensions RD-Ice integration platform synchronizes POS inventory and orders with WooCommerce. Woo is built on an open source model with a developing community of providers that supply Woo Commerce sites with many amazing extensions. Just like with Magento, Shopify and other eCommerce platforms, Retail Dimensions works extensively with WooCommerce web-store owners to integrate their website with their in-store POS. We can help you too.
RD-Ice WooCommerce integration provides a comprehensive solution for integrating your POS with online channels. POS integration with WooCommerce is designed to automate the task of keeping the product selection and availability fresh on your WooCommerce site while keeping your inventory, orders and customers synchronized between your POS and WooCommerce website. Learn more about what Retail Dimensions can do for your WooCommerce powered business below. Ready to see how we work? Request your own personalized demo and we will show you how POS integration with WooCommerce can streamline your operation.
Let’s show you how it works and how it can work for your business.
We provide integration between WooCommerce – Retail Pro POS, Counterpoint POS, Windward POS and Smyth Retail.
RDi supports most WooCommerce key features out of the box through POS integration with more features planned. If you don’t see what you want, ask as we continually add to the list.
Key Standard Integration Features:
- Dynamically maintain the catalog structure and product assignments
- Support for products with multiple attributes i.e. size, color, dimension……
- Support for creating and maintaining attributes through integration
- Flexible mapping to set visibility, back order and out of stock messaging
- Mapping for Product images, title, long descriptions, type, vendor, weight, taxable
- Mapping for Product Meta description and URL and Handle
- Automatic site synchronization of product availability, pricing, orders, and customers
- Synch customers with the POS and WooCommerce
- Support for Click and Collect, BOPUS, Curbside and Delivery
- Fulfill in WooCommerce or third party and download invoices or fulfill in the POS and download orders
- Update order statuses after shipping, auto capture funds, auto generate shipped order e-mails
This is by no means a complete list of integration features. The best way to uncover the power of this integration is to arrange to see a demonstration.
Call 503-644-5301 X 152 or use our contact form.